Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Thank You



Lord, I thank you for your love, mercy, grace and all your other attributes, plus you are totally, totally, awesome.  Personally, I don’t think the word awesome should be used for any other purpose than to describe you Lord!!  You are the awesome, righteous, holy and the almighty, all-powerful God, and I, for one, stand amazed in your presence, knowing that I am no better than a worm without you, I am so unworthy.  You are not only mighty, but you are the almighty God like I said earlier and the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the high and lofty one and under your wings I find shelter.  I thank you for who you are and what you are and what you’ve done and what you are going to do!!  You are the embodiment in holiness and righteousness and your love, mercy and grace are beyond comprehension and because of the attributes you have and your purpose for mankind, it cost you your very life and brought much excruciating pain and agony and you deserved none of it, but you deserved all glory, all honor and all our praise for you are worthy, praise be to your precious, precious name!!

I know that you inhabit all your peoples’ praise, so if your faithful people praise you, you will be in the midst of that praise and in the midst of the struggles we face daily.  I have to admit that there are times when I don’t feel like praising you, but I know that you are so worthy of my praise, so I try to praise you each and every day regardless of the way I feel.  

I am so thankful for the way that you have used me over the years to share your love with so many other people and to win souls and to bless and encourage people.  It is amazing how you choose the nobody’s in the world and make them into somebody’s by helping to transform their lives into instruments of righteousness.  

I also want to thank and praise you for the many blessings that you have blessed me and my family with, also many others that you have blessed that I have heard about.  I believe that there is no one that has ever lived that hasn’t been blessed by you.  You allow the sun and the rain to fall on friend and enemy alike, plus we all have air to breath and water to drink.  No matter what condition we find ourselves in, we can always find something to praise you for.  

Help me Lord to seek your heart and not just your hands.  Help me not to steal any of the glory and praise that belongs to you by drawing any attention to myself, like I seem to be guilty of at times, I am truly sorry, please forgive me.  Help me and all your people to be transparent while conversing with others and never be phony before them, but always be truthful in our manner of speech and our dealings with others and please forgive us for the times that we were afraid or intimidated to act honestly.

Help us to keep our eyes and minds stayed on thee, who is the author and finisher of our faith, and not to be conformed to the world but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, so that we may prove what your good and perfect and just will is.  I know that you are the giver of the good and perfect gifts and you are a rewarder of those who diligently seek you.  Your Word says this, you will find me when you seek me with all your heart.  Lord help everyone to seek you with all their hearts for, when they find You, that will be the greatest blessing ever, praise the Lord!!

I hope this has been an encouragement and blessing to all that read it!!  May the good Lord bless you and yours and may you have a super day!!  And don’t forget to thank and praise the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment